A set of two bare PCBs (one for the analogue cicuitry and one for the digital) for the MFOS 16-Step Analogue Sequencer that features:
- Sequences of 4 to 16 steps in length
- Modes include stop at count, reverse at count,
reset at count and random 16 mode
- Each step has coarse tune, fine tune, and switchable gate
- Accepts external clock and external start pulse.
- Simultaneous outputs with and without portamento.
- Forward, Back, and Reset controls ease sequence set up.
Supplied without components or instructions, Soundtronics stock all components needed to build these modules as well as fully assembled and tested versions for those who prefer not to tackle the construction.
Check out our DIY Build Pages for supporting documentation and advice.
No FAQ found
No posts found