MFOS 16-Step Analogue Sequencer
A 16-step analogue sequencer
- Improved PC board (far less kludging)
- Produces sequences of 4 to 16 steps in length
- Modes include stop at count, reverse at count,
reset at count and random 16 mode
- Each step has coarse tune, fine tune, and switchable gate
- Accepts external clock and external start pulse.
- Simultaneous outputs with and without portamento.
- Forward, Back, and Reset controls ease sequence set up.
- Approximate current consumption: +12V (21.7 mA) -12V (10.5mA)