A set of three bare PCBs (digital, analogue and vari-clock) for the MFOS 16-Step Quantized Vari-Clock Analogue Sequencer. This improves on the 'standard' 16-Step Sequencer by including variable step duration.
In addition to the 'standard' sequencer, this version features:
- Each step's duration can be set independently.
- Each step's duration is settable from 1 to 16 clock cycles.
- Main clock adjustment affects all steps equally.
- Clock selection: Quantized or Normal
- Two gate/trigger modes: Single per step and Multi per step.
- External clock supported.
- Clock out supported.
Supplied without components or instructions, Soundtronics stock all components needed to build these modules as well as fully assembled and tested versions for those who prefer not to tackle the construction.
Check out our DIY Build Pages for supporting documentation and advice.
No FAQ found
No posts found