MFOS 8-Stage Phase Shifter Module
An 8-stage phase shifter
- Switchable 4 or 8 stage phase shifter.
- Variable feedback ranges from mild swooshing to raucous mind bending.
- Two external control voltage inputs.
- Pseudo stereo output when 4 stage and 8 stage outputs are used.
- Transconductance amp based phase shift cells.
- On-Board LFO produces Triangle and Ramp waves.
- Phase angle is modulated in a logarithmic fashion.
- 8 Stages of phase shift result in some sweet barber pole effect.
- With high feedback settings you get a bit of oscillation, depending on osc. rate.
- With ramp wave setting you get some control voltage feedthrough (and the above).
- Not a noise generator but not a piece of L.A. studio equipment.
- Makes a pop when switching between 4 and 8 stages.