MFOS Echo Rockit Noise Box
The Echo Rockit makes some of the most unusual sounds yet it runs on one 9V battery. Any seasoned electronics diyer could build one. The low current design will give you hours and hours of creative sound making fun. You'll make sounds you'd swear would require a modular and all in the palm of your hand.
About the Anti-Feature "Significant noise at echo times > 340ms". The PT2399 is designed to produce echoes in the range of 40mS to 340mS. In addition to those delay times the Echo Rockit allows you to explore lower clock rates that result in longer echo times. However the longer the delay you select the more noise will be contributed by the PT2399's single bit A to D conversion mechanism. just so you know! In fact we like it so much, we designed a front panel for the 5U high modular synth but it is equally at home in your own wooden box.
- Simple 9V Battery Supply
- External Input with Mic/Line Capability
- Put external signals through VCF and Echo
- Resonant Low Pass VCF Doubles as Sine Oscillator
- External Voltage Control of VCF Cut Off Frequency
- Echo Effect Processing (Volume, Delay, Repeat)
- LFO Has Triangle and Square Waves
- LFO Has Low and High Range
- LFO Modulates Cut Off Frequency
- LFO Modulates Echo Delay Time
- Internal Oscillator for VCF Excitation