A bare PCB for the MFOS Noise Toaster.
- Easy to build
- Wide Range VCO
- White Noise Generator
- Cool low Pass Filter
- Simple But Effective VCA
- AR Generator with Repeat or Manual Pushbutton
- LFO with Square, Integrated Square and Differentiated Square waves
- Nicely Normalized Switching Scheme
- PCB Has Pads for Interface to Other DIY Projects
- Built in One Watt Audio Amplifier and Speaker.
- Uses one 9V Battery (portable)
- Low Current Design Extends Battery Life
- Makes a plethora of plethoras of cool and interesting sounds
- WILL attract alien visitations - CAUTION ADVISED
- WILL DEFINITELY cut into TV viewing time - CAUTION ADVISED
- Stimulates plant growth and calms goldfish.
Supplied without components or instructions, Soundtronics stock all components needed to build these modules as well as fully assembled and tested versions for those who prefer not to tackle the construction.
Check out our DIY Build Knowledge Base for supporting documentation and advice.