MFOS Noise Toaster
This is by far the most popular project to build especially as the late Ray Wilson wrote a Make book around it (check out Amazon).
- Easy to build
- Wide Range VCO
- White Noise Generator
- Cool low Pass Filter
- Simple But Effective VCA
- AR Generator with Repeat or Manual Pushbutton
- LFO with Square, Integrated Square and Differentiated Square waves
- Nicely Normalized Switching Scheme
- PCB Has Pads for Interface to Other DIY Projects
- Built in One Watt Audio Amplifier and Speaker.
- Uses one 9V Battery (portable)
- Low Current Design Extends Battery Life
- Makes a plethora of plethoras of cool and interesting sounds