MFOS Synth DIY Experiementer
A more advanced sound effects box but note the oscialltors at not 1V/octave but despite this, makes a really good range of sounds.
- A great introduction to synth-diy!
- A circuit benders playground!
- Perfect for adding a Sound element to your art installation!
- Great undergrad electrical engineering project!
- Science fair BLUE RIBBON anyone!
- Great adult and child project activity.
- Two sound effect oscillators (not 1V/oct)
- Two Voltage Controlled Filters (not 1V/oct)
- Two Voltage Controlled Amplifiers (Linear Response)
- Two Triangle/Square Wave LFOs
- Two Simple AR Generators
- White Noise Generator
- Use any or all of the circuits on the board!
- Flexible power supply options (Two 9V batteries or a bipolar supply)
- Flexible two op amp kludge area for adding glue circuitry.