MFOS Voltage Quantizer Module
The voltage quantizer takes an analogue voltage say from a sequencer and outputs the voltage in keyboard intervals
- Converts continuous voltage input to discrete .0833 voltage steps.
- Also provides whole step and fourths mode (.1666V and .3332V steps).
- Low cost parts used in the A/D and D/A circuits.
- Adds 12 tone (or whole or fourth tone) musical dimension to S&H outputs.
- Eases sequencer set up by correcting notes to discrete steps.
- Conversion time varies from sub millisecond to 1.26 millisecond (full count)