Soundtronics ADSR 3310
The ADSR 3310 is based on the AS3310 chip with the following features:
- 1mS to 30 second Attack, Decay, and Release times.
- Re-trigger input permits retrigger of the attack phase during the decay period
- Supply voltage +/- 12V as standard, change 6 resistors for +/- 15V operation
- Range switch offers finer adjustment for short timing periods
- Comparator on gate input making it suitable for gate pulses >2.5V
- Manual gate switch
- Twin ADSR outputs
- PCB suitable for 4 types of power supply connector - Soundtronics, Eurorack, Dotcom and MOTM
- Full 10V swing on ADSR output
- Optional JST leads for all connections although you can hardwire if you prefer
See the 'Build Guide' tab on the PCB product page for build guidance.