Soundtronics VC ADSR 3310
The 'VC ADSR 3310' is an enhanced version of our 'ADSR 3310' envelope generator and is also based on the AS3310 chip with the following features:
- 1mS to 30 second Attack, Decay, and Release times.
- Trigger input for AR envelopes, also re-triggers attack phase if used in conjunction with the gate input
- Supply voltage +/- 12V as standard, change 6 resistors for +/- 15V operation
- Range switch offers finer adjustment for short timing periods
- Comparator on gate input making it suitable for gate pulses >2.5V
- Manual gate switch
- Twin ADSR outputs
- Individual voltage control inputs for the attack, decay and release timings + the sustain level
- Common voltage control input for the ADR timings that change all timings simultaneously
- Shape control pots for the attack, decay and release phases that allow exponential, through linear to logarithmic shapes
- PCB suitable for 4 types of power supply connector - Soundtronics, Eurorack, Dotcom and MOTM
- Full 10V swing on ADSR output
- Optional JST leads for all connections although you can hardwire if you prefer
See the 'Build Guide' tab on the PCB product page for build guidance. The PCB product page also has oscilloscope images of various envelope shapes possible.