A bare PCB for the MFOS Echo Rockit Noise box.
- Simple 9V Battery Supply
- External Input with Mic/Line Capability
- Put external signals through VCF and Echo
- Resonant Low Pass VCF Doubles as Sine Oscillator
- External Voltage Control of VCF Cut Off Frequency
- Echo Effect Processing (Volume, Delay, Repeat)
- LFO Has Triangle and Square Waves
- LFO Has Low and High Range
- LFO Modulates Cut Off Frequency
- LFO Modulates Echo Delay Time
- Internal Oscillator for VCF Excitation
- Exudes Coolness and... Amazingness!
Supplied without components or instructions, Soundtronics stock all components needed to build these modules as well as fully assembled and tested versions for those who prefer not to tackle the construction.
Check out our DIY Build Knowledge Base for supporting documentation and advice.
No FAQ found
No posts found