AS2164 contains four independent voltage controlled amplifiers (VCAs) in a single package. High performance (dynamic range 100 dB) provides excellent use of VCA's in gain control applications. Each VCA offers current inputs and outputs for maximum design flexibility, as well as a –33 mV/ dB ground control port.
All channels are closely matched to within 0,07 dB at unity gain, and 0,24 dB at 40 dB of attenuation. A 120 dB gain range is possible.
A single resistor tailors operation between full Class A and AB modes.
The AS2164 is internally protected in situations where negative supply is turned OFF.
The AS2164 will operate over a wide supply voltage range of ±4 V to ±18 V.
- Protection from negaive supply turned OFF
- Four high performance VCAs in a single package
- No external trimming
- 120 dB gain range
- 0.07 dB gain matching (unity gain)
- Class A or AB operation
- Remote, Automatic, or Computer Volume Controls
- Automotive Volume/Balance/Faders
- Noise Reduction Systems
- Automatic Gain Controls
- Voltage Controlled Filters
- Special Sound Processors
No FAQ found
No posts found