The CEM range of synth chips featured in numerous commercial and DIY synths in the 80’s before they ceased production. A number of the chips have been remanufactured by a Latvian electronics company and we delighted to be able to offer them through Soundtronics. Going forward, we will be designing synth modules using these chips.
The AS3360 is a dual general purpose voltage controlled transconductor intended for such applications as voltage controlled amplifiers, filters, and waveform generators. Each transconductor independently provides both linear and exponential control scaling over greater than a 100 dB range. Complete with virtual ground summing inputs, wide voltage compliance current outputs, and control inputs referenced to ground, the AS3360 requires exceptionally few external components and is extremely easy to use.
Because of its inherent ultra-low control feed through, no trimming is required. Added to these features are exceptionally low noise, wide bandwidth, and operation down to ± 3 volts, making the AS3360 a real cost saver in most applications requiring variable transconductance amplifiers.
- Two Independent VCAs in a Single 14 Pin package
- Simple to Use - Few External Components Required
- Exceptionally Low Control Feed through Without Trimming: 10mV Maximum Out of 10 V.P.P. Output
- Low Noise: -110 dB Typical
- No Trimming Required
- Summing Node Signal Inputs
- Current Outputs Capable of Swinging to Within 1,5V of Each Supply
- Linear and Exponential Control
- Control Voltages Referenced to Ground
- Wide Supply Range: ±3V to ±12V or +15V,-3Vto -9V
No FAQ found
No posts found