The Microchip Technology Inc. MCP4922 is a 2.7 – 5.5V, low-power, low DNL, dual 12-Bit Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC) with 2x buffered output and SPI interface.
The MCP4922 DAC provides high accuracy and low noise performance for industrial applications where calibration or compensation of signals (such as temperature, pressure and humidity) are required.
The MCP4922 devices utilize a resistive string architecture, with its inherent advantages of low DNL error, low ratio metric temperature coefficient and fast settling time. The MCP4922 include double buffered inputs, allowing simultaneous updates using the LDAC pin. These devices also incorporate a Power-On Reset (POR) circuit to ensure reliable power-up.
- 12-Bit Resolution
- ±0.2 LSB DNL (typ)
- ±2 LSB INL (typ)
- Dual Channel
- Rail-to-Rail Output
- SPI™ Interface with 20 MHz Clock Support
- Simultaneous Latching of the Dual DACs w/LDAC
- Fast Settling Time of 4.5 µs
- Selectable Unity or 2x Gain Output
- 450 kHz Multiplier Mode
- External VREF Input
- 2.7V to 5.5V Single-Supply Operation
- Extended Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
- 12-Bit DAC with SPI™ Interface
No FAQ found