The ADSR 120 is one of the core modules essential to an analogue synth. Most frequently used to control a VCA but equally used to control the cut-off of a VCF. Larger systems can expect to have the need for many ADSR modules.
This module, the VC ADSR 121 goes a step further by allowing for dynamic changing of the ADSR timing / level values from external control voltage sources. Additionally, controls are provided to change the response (shape) of attack, decay and release phases. This opens up new possibilities of modulation techniques.
- Controls for Attack, Decay and Release envelope phases along with the Sustain level
- Controls for the Attack, Decay and Release response shapes from exponential, through linear to logarithmic.
- Time range selection switch x1 / x10
- Gate input for full ADSR output
- Manual gate button
- LED indicator of gate pulse integrated into the manual gate button
- Trig input for full AR envelope from a trigger pulse
- The Trig input can also be used for re-triggering the attack / decay phases whilst the gate input is active
- CV inputs for each of the Attack, Decay and Release times
- A common CV input that sets simultaneously the Attack, Decay and Release times
- CV input for the Sustain level
- Supply voltage +/-12Vdc
- Supply current +31mA / -34mA
- Output level 0-10V
- Main PCB dimensions 87.5x130mm
Each kit contains
- Main PCB
- Jack socket PCB
- All electronics components, IC sockets, switches and power socket
- 100mm long Power lead
- Potentiometers, knobs, switches and jack sockets
- Front panel assembly (faceplate and 3mm aluminium back panel)