The VCA 126 is another of the core modules essential to an analogue synth. The signal amplitude (volume) can be altered by means of an external control voltage typically from an ADSR or VC LFO. This module has two independent VCA channels.
- Controls for initial VCA amplitude for each channel
- Switch selection between a linear or logarithmic response.
- Supply voltage +/-12Vdc
- Supply current +21mA / -21mA
- Input signal level +/-5V
- Gain CV -5V to +10V range
- Main PCB dimensions 43.5x108mm
Each kit contains
- Main PCB
- Jack socket PCB
- All electronics components, IC sockets and power socket
- 100mm long Power lead
- Potentiometers, knobs, switches and jack sockets
- Front panel assembly (faceplate and 3mm aluminium back panel)