The AS3340A offers improvements over the original AS3340 including improved frequency stability against Vcc and VEE . Frequency stability can be improved If external reference voltage (with level approximately 1/3 Vcc) is connected to pin 9 (Soft Sync. Input). Also, improved symmetry of rising and falling edge of triangle signal (approx.. 50%).
The AS3340 is a completely self contained, precision voltage controlled oscillator, featuring both exponential and linear control scales. Up to four buffered output waveforms: triangle, sawtooth, square, and pulse. Vontrollable pulse width. Full temperature compensation makes these VCOs extremely stable, and eliminates the need for a temperature compensation resistor. The highly accurate exponential and linear control inputs are virtual ground summing nodes, allowing multiple control voltages to be mixed within the device itself.
Also included is provision for hard and soft synchronization of the frequency, and an output for easy adjustment of high frequency tracking. Special care in the design ensures oscillation start-up under any power-on sequence and supply conditions.
- Large Sweep Range: 500,000:1 AS3340 / AS3340A AS3340D / AS3340AD
- Fully Temperature Compensated РDIP-16 (300 mil) SOIC-16 (150 mil)
- Four Output Waveforms Available; No waveform trimming required
- Summing Node Inputs for Frequency Control
- High Exponential Scale Accuracy
- Low Temperature Drift
- Voltage Controlled Pulse Width
- Hard and Soft Sync Inputs
- Linear FM
- Buffered, Short Circuit Protected Outputs AS3345 / AS3345A AS3345F/AS3345AF
- ±15 Volt Supplies
No FAQ found
No posts found